Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any LightCMS Site
Engage your LightCMS site and blog visitors with advanced, but easy to build polls, quizzes and surveys!
Copy-paste the code to embed the form or show it in a pop-up.
Follow the steps below to publish your 123FormBuilder form on your LightCMS website.
- In your LightCMS account
- Click to Add a Text or a Code element
- Open Settings from the top left side of the element
- Edit the content and paste the 123FormBuilder embed code where you want the form to appear, then click Save my changes. If you are adding the form to a Text element, make sure to paste the code after enabling the <> Code View for the content editor.
- In your 123FormBuilder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select
Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
LightCMS provides a complete web CMS system that’s amazingly easy to use. On top of this, LightCMS also provides tools for e-commerce. Advanced CMS features, responsive templates, full code access, seamless & secure checkout – are just a few highlights of what LightCMS can offer.