Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adwords) is an effective tool to create successful marketing campaigns. It helps you monitor your success and double your conversion rates.
In this article, we explain step by step how to track form conversions with your Google Ads tracking code.
Let’s get started:
1. Set up your conversion goal in Google Ads and copy the tracking code.
2. Paste the code into a text editor such as notepad, and save it with the extension .js
3. Afterward, upload the file on the webserver. Use any hosting service that can store the file online and be retrievable via URL.
4. Log in to your form builder account, open up your form and go to Advanced and switch to the Form tab.
5. Enable the option Add a JS script to the Thank You page of your form and paste the URL where your .js file is located.
6. Enable Insert Google Analytics code on the page and provide your Google Analytics Profile ID and Domain.
That’s all! Each form submission is now measured as a conversion.
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions. For more FAQs, please browse through the FAQs page.