How to transfer forms from an account to another
At request, we can transfer forms from a 123FormBuilder account to another.
Before making the transfer
There are a few things you need to check:
- You have access to the account.
- It is required that both accounts have the same features available. For example, if a form is using an upload field, it can not be transferred to a basic plan. Double check our Features Matrix here. The system restricts any account that has advanced features enabled. In this article are listed the features that you need to manually remove.
- If you need more than 1 form transferred, select and move them in a new folder. This speeds up the transfer process.
Forms are identified with an unique ID, present in the form link. Keep in mind that the form will no longer be available in the parent account. Duplicate the form to have a copy of it.
What is not transferred
The following elements are related to the account and not the form itself:
- Custom reports and email templates
- Integrations with third-party apps.
- Files uploaded
- Custom theme templates. If you just edited the default template, the design will be carried over
- Email notifications rules
What to remove
Essentially, it’s highly recommended to delete any connections made on the form such as:
Requesting the transfer
- Contact us via email from the email address associated with the parent account
- Add in CC the email address of the second account
- Specify the folder or form that needs to be transferred and the new owner. Example: Requesting to transfer the Order Form/Group to email@example.com
That’s it! After the transfer is done you will be notified via email.