Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any
Create contact forms, registration forms or online quizzes which you can publish in your Moodle account for your course attendees.
All you need to do is grab the embed code of the web form/quiz and paste it in the item’s editor.
Follow the steps below to add your 123FormBuilder form in your
- In your Moodle account go to the course where you want to add a 123Formbuilder form and
- Make sure to Turn editing on (from the Course settings)
- Click Edit Settings on a Topic/Activity/Resource where you want to add the form
- In the Description box – search for the </>HTML option and enable it (if not visible, click the Show more button)
- Paste the 123Formbuilder embed code where you want to display the form
- In your 123FB account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form and depending on how you want to display the form, choose
- The Link tab – and then click Copy code (to add the form as URL or link it in the content of any other topic, activity or resource)
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
Moodle is a powerful, flexible and collaborative open-source learning platform. It allows educators to create a private space online, providing the tools to easily create courses and activities, all optimised for collaborative learning.